2. Labor Costs - Because you don't have to spend money on trenching and wiring of the outdoor lightings for your project, you can save on construction labor costs.
3. Ownership - One important advantage of a solar technology is that with a solar lighting system, you are in full control. The system is completely an asset of your company, and you will be able to transfer the saving to your buyers for many years to come.
4. Green Image - Adding solar area and streetlights to your construction project plan can boost your company image as an eco-friendly organization in your community.
5. Free Energy - Solar power is completely free, and it is from the sun. Our All-in-One solar light technology makes it easy to store excess energy from the sun for later use. We guarantee our light to last three full nights when it is fully charged.
6. LED Technology - We capitalized on the value and significant illumination that LED lighting technology offers. In today's markets, thousands of companies are switching to LED Lights to help cut costs and improve security around their properties.
7. Energy Costs - The most important aspect of using a Solar area and streetlight is to reduce your energy bills and that of your future buyers/rentals. Solar lights are affordable and cheaper alternatives to traditional street/area light that are so expensive to install and maintain.
8. Maintenance Free - Our All-in-one solar light are maintenance free. The lights have been tested and proven by many contractors and builders in the U.S. and Europe.
9. Easy to Install - We design our Solar Light with a Do-It-Yourself mindset, which makes it very easy to install. Depending on the choice of the lighting system that you need, installation is easy and does not need any technical tools.
10. Self-Regulated - Our solar light comes with an auto/off technology, which regulated the timing of the light and restricts it to when it is dark outside.